Now accepting Resumes for Stewards to work the following race meets:
- Sunland Park in Sunland Park, NM. This is a 72-day meet beginning on December 18, 2015 and concluding on April 19, 2016 (Position Filled)
- SunRay Park in Farmington, NM This is a 36 day meet beginning on April 22, 2016 and ending on June 21, 2016
- Ruidoso Downs in Ruidoso Downs, NM. This is a 60-day meet beginning on May 27, 2016 and concluding on September 5, 2016
- Downs at Albuquefque, Albuquerque NM. This is a 43-day meet beginning on June 25, 2016 and concluding on September 2, 2016
- NM State Fair in Albuquerque, NM. This is a 17 day meet beginning on September 3, 2016 and ending on September 25, 2016
- Zia Park in Hobbs, NM. This is a 56 Day meet beginning on September 10, 2016 and ending on December 13, 2016
Requirements: Must be accredited. The stewards are the direct representatives of the Racing Commission and are fully responsible for the operations of the race meets in accordance with State Statute and the rules of racing Stewards' duties are all encompassing and cover all aspects of the race meets.
If you have any questions regarding the position or would like a copy of the Scope of Work, please contact Rosemary Garleyat 505.222.0700.